tsop partners specialise in shared ownership and intermediate tenures and have been at the forefront of product and business development for over twenty years:
- Helped tens of 1,000s of people into shared ownership
- Shared Equity – MyChoiceHomeBuy
- Intermediate rent schemes, one of the first in 1997,
- Key worker accommodation
- Home Buy and Help to Buy Agencies
- Lender relationships
- Extra Care shared ownership
Some more examples:
- Project risk appraisals and feasibility studies – Brighton Council, advised on different supported housing options.
- Bidding for contracts – PQQ and ITT
- Identification of funding sources – advised a number of companies that want to bring funding into shared ownership.
- Worked with lenders to develop new and bespoke mortgage products for low cost home ownership
- Consortium working and Section 106 agreements (intermediate housing)
- Developers – assisted a number in developing new intermediate products
- Temporary housing, private sector leasing and intermediate housing