Many thanks to those of you that completed the survey and hope you find the results as interesting as we do.
At first glance top priorities are:
- Access to mortgages
- Achieving average share sold
- Reducing void periods with
- Boards main concern being risk.
To help you achieve these key metrics we:
- Have brought together a specialist S/O panel of IFAs and conveyancers to increase access to funds, maximise share purchased and help reduce void periods. This online service lets you match buyers with experts who have signed SLAs on timeframes and customer service helping you achieve sales KPIs. You can also track mortgage and legal progress reducing admin time spent on sales progression.
- Can review your processes and procedures identifying critical points and blockages holding back performance.
- Help improve Governance – with increased reliance on sales receipts and scrutiny from the regulator we can provide an Audit on your sales and marketing offer demonstrating good governance.
- Can help reduce risk if you are entering the market or increasing your programme with our 4 stepped Senior Management and Board Training .
For an informal discussion on any of the above please contact us here
To see the results of the survey please click on the link below.
(Please note that comments are not included to maintain anonymity)